We are pleased to bring you the latest edition of the ICLN newsletter. Thank you to all those who contributed. We hope you enjoy reading it.
Separately, we are intending to organise a lunch on Tuesday 9 April 2024 over the ABA Spring Conference in Washington. Further details to follow but please let Audrey Dwyer know if you would like to attend.
Happy holidays to all,
Mishcon de Reya LLP
- Legislative changes to promote competition in digital markets by Chantelle Cattin of Mishcon de Reya LLP
- FTC and DOJ Propose New Merger Guidelines by Michael Lindsay, Anthony Badaracco, Jaime Stilson, Scott Mah of Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- An overview of the merger control regime in Hungary by Eszter Ritter, Iván Sólyom, Dávid B. Nagy of Lakatos, Köves and Partners
- HCA – expedited sector inquiry – online accommodation sector by Eszter Ritter, Iván Sólyom, Dávid B. Nagy of Lakatos, Köves and Partners
- European Court of Justice rules: an energy supplier and a food distributor can be ‘potential competitors’ by Anne Caroline Wegner of Luther LLP
- Expiry of Block Exemption Regulation for Liner Shipping Consortia – Background and outlook by Jette Gustafsson, Anne Caroline Wegner of Luther LLP
Reform of German Antitrust Law
- 11th Amendment of the German Competition Act gives the Federal Cartel Office far-reaching powers of intervention by Dr Sebastian Felix Janka, Anne Caroline Wegner, Alexandra Riester, Lara Zölck of Luther LLP
- FDI Screening in Hungary by Ádám Máttyus, Eszter Ritter, Iván Sólyom, György Tóth of Lakatos, Köves and Partners