We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at our in-person event at our offices in London on 27 and 28 October 2022. If you have not yet responded to our invite, please do via the register button below. The in-person event promises to be informative, and a great chance for us to network in-person after the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you.
Topics on the agenda for the in-person event include panel discussions on:
- Competition Law in the Courts – new developments
- Merger Control discussion
- Foreign Investment Rules
- Big Tech/Abuse of Dominance
There will be a dinner at a central London restaurant for all delegates on the evening of 27 October for which a charge will be made to cover costs, otherwise the event is free to attend.
Also, as you can see from the articles below, ICLN members have been writing about a number of interesting topics over the past few months.
- UK: National Security and Investment Act checkerby Mishcon de Reya LLP
- Relative Market Power and Geo-Blocking: Behavioral Adjustments are Necessaryby Prof. Dr. Peter Georg Picht, David Mamane, Dr. Lorenza Ferrari Hofer and Philipp Groz of Schellenberg Wittmer
- Mergers and Concerted actions during Martial Law Ukraine by Integrites, Ukraine
- The new UK competition law rules for supply and distribution agreements – a limited departure from the previous EU approachby Neil Baylis, Amber Jeral and Emma James of Mishcon de Reya LLP
Competition and Consumer law reforms
- UK: Consumer protection and competition law: what are the UK Government’s proposed reforms? by Neil Baylis and Oliver Millichap of Mishcon de Reya LLP
- Luther Competition Law Forecast 2022- Topics that will be important under antitrust law in 2022by Dr Sebastian Felix Janka, LL.M., Anne Caroline Wegner, LL.M., Franz-Rudolf Groß, LL.M. , Dr Daniela Salm, Samira Altdorf, and Martin Lawall of Luther
Germany: The Digital Markets Act and the possibility of private legal enforcement by Dr Borbála Dux-Wenzel, LL.M., Dr Sebastian Felix Janka, Christian Kuß, LL.M., and Dr Linda Jarosch of Luther